top of page

Help with Universal Credit

Do you need help with Universal Credit or other Benefits?

Universal Credit is the new benefit replacing other means tested benefits including Housing Benefit, Tax Credits, Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA and Income Support.

It works very differently from other benefits and you may be claiming if you're in work or out of work. Citizens Advice West Cheshire are providing additional support for claimants and every Tuesday you can now book an appointment with a qualified Adviser.

Help is also available with other benefits

Appointments are available every Tuesday through our website or by calling reception on 0151 336 7805


Help with Debt and other issues is still available by appointment on Mondays and Wednesday afternoon and starting next week we also have a drop in facility on Thursdays from 12 till 3.

60 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page