top of page

Are you getting the help you should?

If you want to check the benefits you are entitled to you can make an appointment on our Citizens Advice page for a benefits check. This is particularly useful when your circumstances change.

Citizens Advice are available every Monday (except Bank Holidays) to give independent advice and information on a range of subjects including benefits.

If however, you are confident in using computers, you can also check for yourself by using the Turn2Us website, following the link below. It will ask you a series of questions about your current circumstances and at the end it will tell you, based on your answers, what help and support you are entitled to so if you're caring for a parent or grandparent, or if you have a child with disabilities or even if you're unable to work, you will know what help is available.

38 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page